Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well, hello there.

I have been told many times that I should catalog my brand of neurotic humor in a public forum.  While I find myself quite funny, I'm never really sure the general population will agree.  In the spirit of goodwill however, if you find my take on the world bland and without whimsy, I will not take your misguided interpretation personally. You're welcome.

Aside from the occasional rant that I am sure will sneak in, for the most part I will be posting pictorial interpretations of how I view my world.  These, for the most part, are not and will not be created by me, but rather a compilation of treasures I have found while traipsing across the world(wide web). Enjoy.

To get things rolling I feel like I should give some props to my family.  So here's to you, mom.


Without the encouragement of my friends I don't think I would have ever created this blog, so here's to you...



And now to get on with the rest of my day...



peace. 

3 comments:

  1. Finally, a way to get a taste of Kris without actually having to talk to Kris. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about time. You are brilliant, and the world needs to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovely and witty and now you are in Public! Yeah, I agree the world needs to see itself through your cracked window :) And Yeah for slight disfunction :)

    ReplyDelete